Monday 13 September 2010

If I Were a Mouse?

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in so long! I am about to catch up so BRRRACE YOURSELVES!

If I were a mouse I would be too small to see most things! I guess I would see people's shoes and socks so that would be how I told them apart. I would see the food they dropped and maybe some of it would be good for dinner so I might have to learn which pairs of shoes and socks dropped the best food so I could pounce and grab it before any other critters did! I would also see insects and pets but they would be GINORMOUS so I don't think I would like it. Even a cute kitty might be scary at that size especially because they would look at me and think I was dinner! Well I have scared myself too much about this one so that is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment