Sunday 18 September 2011

If I was an Indian on the Grand Canyon!

One thing I noticed at the Grand Canyon was there were squirrels everywhere so hopefully if I was an Indian living there I would still have my Cyril with me! I expect they would call me Talks With Squirrels or something 'cos he's on my shoulder all the time! They didn't have TV or ham sammitches so I don't know what I'd do with myself all day but I expect I would find something! Maybe I would draw in the sand or on the rocks cos I like drawing! They used to live in teepees which are pointy tents not giant toilet rolls! We could tell stories around the fire at night but they didn't have marshmallows so I don't know what we'd have with our hot chocolate! But I don't think it would be too boring!

Here's some pics I took when we were there!

Grand Canyon Field Trip!

Grand Canyon Field Trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment