Monday 4 October 2010

Why I chose Oceanside…

Going to Oceanside was a total no-brainer for me as not one but two of my favourite teachers in the world, Miss Nevy and Mr Jace, were going there too. I tried at another school (which shall remain nameless!) twice and it always went wrong for me and if I am honest if it weren't for these teachers I would have given up on school altogether.

Though there are lots of nice people I have met in class etc, and we have fun learning and playing and things, I am really only there for them because I don't make many friends and I count Miss Nevy and Mr Jace among the few people I feel 100% comfortable around. I hope this was not too corny speshly after the serious last journal hehe… I will try to be more fun in the next :)


No comments:

Post a Comment