Saturday 26 February 2011

If there were bugs in the salad?!?!?!



hehe well this was the first thing that came to mind when I thought about eatin bugs! Timon and Pumbaa in The Lion King make eatin bugs look like fun like they would taste like jelly worms and stuff but I kinda doubt that's what they taste like for real!! But I heared a cook on the TV last week say that soon we will be eatin more insects like it's a normal thing to do he even put fried worms on a pizza for some kids AND THEY EATED IT! He had put ketchup in the worms though so I think that was sorta cheatin. Anyway… MAYBE you could get me to eat ONE worm just to try if it had ketchup in it like that. OR if I was a cartoon lion. But if I was just expectin regular salad?? OHMYGOSH YOU ARE FIRED MR.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment